Bridge of Hope
Giving Back - Giving Hope in 2021❤️
After hearing Anna's story, a single mom at risk for being homeless, I was not only inspired, but I was moved to make a bigger difference and contribution with Fascia Fitness Online LLC. In launching the On-Demand 24/7 monthly membership and subscription, I am excited be giving 10% back to Bridge Of Hope-Greater Denver in 2021.
The Fascianation Method helps you to achieve your fitness and mobility goals without pain
- Improved: range of motion, flexibility, less joint and muscle pain, overall sense of well- being and energy.
- Increased: oxygenated blood flow into tissues, venous drainage of blood returning to the heart, lymphatic drainage and waste product elimination, quality of sleep, range of motion in the joints.
- Decreased: Dural tension, fewer, less severe headaches, peripheral edema
- General stiffness
- Decreased joint range of motion
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frequent Urination
- Trigger Finger
- Compartment Syndrome
- Migraine Headaches
- Tensional Headaches
- I.T. band Syndrome
- Patellofemore Syndrome
- Chemotherapy induced neuropathy
- Idiopathic Neuropathy
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- DeQuervain's Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Face and TMJ Pain
The Fascianator is the unique and proprietary tool - hard roller designed to be used with The Fascianation Method of self-myofascial release (SMR).
The Fascianator roller is made with earth friendly post-consumer ABS tubes made from recycled plastic. Tube covering is made with earth friendly post-consumer recycled padding with the best density /thickness for comfort. The instructional manual digital to save on paper waste.
To Order a Standard - 20” Fascianator and the recommended gua sha which we use in class, suggest selecting the option "BEST DEAL" Receive a free downloadable E-Manual with your order.Order BEST DEAL