Welcome To Fascia Fitness Online
Please view the Introduction Videos. What is Fascia - The Fascianator Method to learn the value and importance of fascial fitness and how it is the missing link to feeling your pain free best!
The Fascianator Method helps you to achieve your fitness and mobility goals without pain
- Improved: range of motion, flexibility, less joint and muscle pain, overall sense of well- being and energy.
- Increased: oxygenated blood flow into tissues, venous drainage of blood returning to the heart, lymphatic drainage and waste product elimination, quality of sleep, range of motion in the joints.
- Decreased: Dural tension, fewer, less severe headaches, peripheral edema
A full body sequence from your feet to your head
We roll 52 body parts from your feet sequentially to your head in a 60 minute class using The Fascianator roller.
- General stiffness
- Decreased joint range of motion
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frequent Urination
- Trigger Finger
- Compartment Syndrome
- Migraine Headaches
- Tensional Headaches
- I.T. band Syndrome
- Patellofemore Syndrome
- Chemotherapy induced neuropathy
- Idiopathic Neuropathy
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- DeQuervain's Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Face and TMJ Pain
It's Not A Foam Roller! The Fascianator is the unique and proprietary tool - hard roller designed to be used with The Fascianation Method of self-myofascial release (SMR). The 3.5 inches diameter is perfect for reaching though to reach areas. To Order a Standard - 20” roller and the recommended gua sha which we use in class, suggest selecting the option "BEST DEAL". There are many colors to to choose from. Receive a free E-Manual with your order.Order Fascianator Roller
A Note From Jennifer...
I am excited to share this method of Self-Myofacial Release (SMR) with you! During zoom class, I will guide you with excellent verbal cues and suggestions for modifications to help you experience the benefits of The Fascianation Method. With a commitment to consistency, you will experience the amazing benefits of taking care of your largest body organ system!