Single Zoom Class
$12 per class
Enjoy your Fascianation Method Class from the comfort of your own home four times a week! You can Book A Spot from the calendar below! You will receive an email confirmation and login information from [email protected]
MORNINGS - 8am MT
EVENINGS - 7pm MT
If your goal is to create long term improvements with your fascia leading to less pain, more flexibility and mobility it is important to commit to regular self-myofacial release with The Fascination Method. While it is safe to roll daily, you will want to set your goal to 3 times a week to create accumulative - long lasting benefits. If these times do not work for you, you may want to join our Fascia Fitness On-Demand 24/7 where you will have access to recorded classes as well as the live classes.
You will need:
- A computer or smart device with internet access
- Yoga mat
- Fascianator roller
- Gua Sha - optional / recommended
- A full Water Bottle
- Dress comfortably in exercise clothing that is not too baggy.
The Fascianation Method helps you to achieve your fitness and mobility goals without pain
- Improved: range of motion, flexibility, less joint and muscle pain, overall sense of well- being and energy.
- Increased: oxygenated blood flow into tissues, venous drainage of blood returning to the heart, lymphatic drainage and waste product elimination, quality of sleep, range of motion in the joints.
- Decreased: Dural tension, fewer, less severe headaches, peripheral edema
A full body sequence from your feet to your head
We roll 52 body parts from your feet sequentially to your head in a 60 minute class using The Fascianator roller.
- General stiffness
- Decreased joint range of motion
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frequent Urination
- Trigger Finger
- Compartment Syndrome
- Migraine Headaches
- Tensional Headaches
- I.T. band Syndrome
- Patellofemore Syndrome
- Chemotherapy induced neuropathy
- Idiopathic Neuropathy
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- DeQuervain's Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Face and TMJ Pain
The Fascianator roller is made with earth friendly post-consumer ABS tubes made from recycled plastic. Tube covering is made with earth friendly post-consumer recycled padding with the best density /thickness for comfort. The instructional manual digital to save on paper waste.
A Note From Jennifer...
I am excited to share this method of Self-Myofacial Release (SMR) with you! During zoom class, I will guide you with excellent verbal cues and suggestions for modifications to help you experience the benefits of The Fascianation Method. With a commitment to consistency, you will experience the amazing benefits of taking care of your largest body organ system!