The Fascianation Method helps you to achieve your fitness and mobility goals without pain
- Improved: range of motion, flexibility, less joint and muscle pain, overall sense of well- being and energy.
- Increased: oxygenated blood flow into tissues, venous drainage of blood returning to the heart, lymphatic drainage and waste product elimination, quality of sleep, range of motion in the joints.
- Decreased: Dural tension, fewer, less severe headaches, peripheral edema
A full body sequence from your feet to your head
We roll 52 body parts from your feet sequentially to your head in a 60 minute class using The Fascianator roller.
- General stiffness
- Decreased joint range of motion
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frequent Urination
- Trigger Finger
- Compartment Syndrome
- Migraine Headaches
- Tensional Headaches
- I.T. band Syndrome
- Patellofemore Syndrome
- Chemotherapy induced neuropathy
- Idiopathic Neuropathy
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- DeQuervain's Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Face and TMJ Pain
It's Not A Foam Roller! The Fascianator is the unique and proprietary tool - hard roller designed to be used with The Fascianation Method of self-myofascial release (SMR). The 3.5 inches diameter is perfect for reaching though to reach areas. To Order a Standard - 20” roller and the recommended gua sha which we use in class, suggest selecting the option "BEST DEAL". There are many colors to to choose from. Receive a free E-Manual with your order.Order Fascianator Roller
A Note From Jennifer...
I am excited to share this method of Self-Myofacial Release (SMR) with you! During zoom class, I will guide you with excellent verbal cues and suggestions for modifications to help you experience the benefits of The Fascianation Method. With a commitment to consistency, you will experience the amazing benefits of taking care of your largest body organ system!