Thursday Morning Live Class $12
This Thursday live class is an excellent way to try The Fascianator and receive a more personalized experience.
These Classes will resume on Thursday March 18th. Important to pre-regiser as classes subject to change
Thursdays - 9:30 am - 10:45 am
HealthSource Chiropractic - Highlands Ranch West
9249 S. Broadway - Unit 100 (between Safeway and UPS store)
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
You will need
- A full Water Bottle
- Dress comfortably in exercise clothing that is not too baggy
- Face masks are required
- Yoga mat - provided
- Fascianator roller - demo provided
This is a small office space - limited to 4 students per class. Classes are subject to cancel. It is important register in advance to guarantee your spot.
The Fascianation Method helps you to achieve your fitness and mobility goals without pain
- Improved: range of motion, flexibility, less joint and muscle pain, overall sense of well- being and energy.
- Increased: oxygenated blood flow into tissues, venous drainage of blood returning to the heart, lymphatic drainage and waste product elimination, quality of sleep, range of motion in the joints.
- Decreased: Dural tension, fewer, less severe headaches, peripheral edema
A full body sequence from your feet to your head
We roll 52 body parts from your feet sequentially to your head in a 60 minute class using The Fascianator roller
- General stiffness
- Decreased joint range of motion
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frequent Urination
- Trigger Finger
- Compartment Syndrome
- Migraine Headaches
- Tensional Headaches
- I.T. band Syndrome
- Patellofemore Syndrome
- Chemotherapy induced neuropathy
- Idiopathic Neuropathy
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- DeQuervain's Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Face and TMJ Pain
The Fascianator roller is made with earth friendly post-consumer ABS tubes made from recycled plastic. Tube covering is made with earth friendly post-consumer recycled padding with the best density /thickness for comfort. The instructional manual comes digital to save on paper waste.
A Note From Jennifer...
I am excited to share this method of Self-Myofacial Release (SMR) with you! During zoom class, I will guide you with excellent verbal cues and suggestions for modifications to help you experience the benefits of The Fascianation Method. With a commitment to consistency, you will experience the amazing benefits of taking care of your largest body organ system!